Is a slot machine not paying out? Should that bonus round have been activated? Are you getting an error message?
If you think the game is behaving unexpectedly, documenting the problem through screenshots or a short video is a surefire way to a more quick and efficient resolution—including receiving in-game currency compensation for your experience in some instances!
Below are instructions based on the operating system you currently use.
Please keep in mind that there is an incredibly wide selection of devices out there on the market, so if you’re having trouble with any of the instructions below, please let us know and we would be more than happy to help!
Android (Google Play) Screenshots
Taking a screenshot of your screen can be a bit tricky on an Android phone or tablet as it depends on the manufacturer of your device.
If none of the following methods below work, please refer to your device’s user manual.
Universal Method (Most Devices)
- Press the POWER button at the same time as the VOLUME DOWN button.
Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Turn your hand to where your pinky finger and the side of your palm are down and your thumb is up. Touch the left side of your screen with the pinky and side of your hand.
- Swipe your hand quickly to the right in a straight line.
- If it doesn’t work, try a couple more times or check your device’s SETTINGS – MOTION AND GESTURE to ensure that this functionality is turned on.
For full detailed guide from Samsung, please see their Take a Screenshot help article.
Android 9.0 (or higher) operating system
- Hold down the POWER button and select “Screenshot” when the option appears on your screen.
- Be careful not to hit Restart or Power Off buttons if they appear.
Google Assistant (voice command)
- Only available for devices compatible and configured with the Google Assistant app.
- Say “Hey Google—take a screenshot” or “Okay Google—take a screenshot”.
- Follow the rest of Google Assistant's prompts.
Apple Product Screenshots
iPad, iPhone, iPod
- Press the HOME and POWER buttons at the same time.
- Tap Done and select Save.
If the above does not work, please follow these instructions from Apple Support.