There can be a few different reasons why you might be having this experience while trying to make a purchase. For example, this may happen if you had a hiccup in internet connectivity while trying to make a purchase.
One troubleshooting tip that might help alleviate this issue is to adjust the time between your last interaction with your device and when the screen is turned off.
- Go to Settings in your Apps menu.
- Tap on Display and then Brightness.
- Locate Screen timeout. It may be hidden under advanced settings.
- Select an option longer than 5 minutes.
- Tap off the menu to exit the selection window.
If you do not see "Screen timeout" listed under your options in the Display settings, it may be under the heading "Sleep".
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Display & Brightness.
- Tap on Auto-Lock
- Select a timeframe greater than 5 minutes.
For more technical troubleshooting tips, please see our article on improving game stability..